Library and contact
Your Scheme Documents
Newsletters Expand answer

Helpful organisations

For money and pensions questions, the Government sponsored MoneyHelper website provides impartial and free help and guidance. It has a Pensions & retirement tab which contains information on all aspects of pensions including a directory of retirement advisers and access to Pension Wise. Pension Wise provides guidance sessions for anyone with defined contribution savings or additional voluntary contributions. Free pensions guidance, on all types of pension, is available on 0800 011 3797.

The Pension Tracing Service
If you’ve lost track of previous employers’ pension, contact the Pension Tracing Service - a free tracing service run by the Department for Work and Pensions.

The Pensions Regulator
The Pensions Regulator is the regulatory body for work-based pension schemes in the UK. It provides support and advice to Trustees, Administrators and employers.

Pensions Ombudsman Service
The Pensions Ombudsman can help investigate and settle pension complaints or disputes. Their service is free and impartial, but in case of any complaints, you should contact the Pensions Advisory Service first - see above.

View and manage your pension details online

Contact us

For general questions about pensions, the Scheme or your individual benefits, please contact the administration team.
Telephone 0113 394 9305 (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, excluding bank holidays)
Post Akzo Nobel (CPS) Pension Scheme, PO Box 545, Redhill, Surrey RH1 1YX
For questions about your pension payslip, tax or deductions, please contact the payroll team.
Telephone 01737 788106
Post Akzo Nobel (CPS) Pension Scheme, PO Box 311, Redhill, Surrey RH1 1YH
When you contact the administration team, they will ask you for some personal information to ensure they’re speaking to the right person. You will need to answer to the following three questions:

  • Date of birth
  • National Insurance number
  • Home address as registered with the administration team
Plus, you need to confirm one of the following details:
  • Scheme member reference number (you can find this on any correspondence from the administration team)
  • Payroll number (you can find this on your payslip or in any communications from your employer)
  • Service dates (for when you were working for the employer)